Kiki's Boutique Blog
Emily and Fin Claudia Come Fly with Me Dress as seen on blogger Jo from @Sheandhem, Daria from @kittenhoods and Amanda from June Bugs and Georgia Peaches
Emily and Fin Billie Short in Cruising British Boats as seen on blogger Noelle Downing from @NoelleBlog
Emily and Fin Jenny Dress in Synchronised Swimmers as seen on bloggers: Kayla - GracefullyVintage, Bonnie - Flashes of Style, Jo - She and Hem, Sarah - A Million Dresses, Elizabeth - What Lizzy Loves
Emily and Fin Cloud Dress as seen on Victoria from Victoria's Vintage
Louche London is a trendy and stylish brand that was born in London in 2007 and has since gone from strength to strength.
Many of the shapes and prints are really well suited to ladies that like a touch of vintage style, be that on a daily basis or just for a special occasion.
Here's our Faves:
Run & Fly
We have a brand new range of vintage inspired tea dresses by Run & Fly. There are some stunning prints and a unique vintage look that you definitely won't find on the high street.
Here's our Top Picks:
Bloggers are loving the new collection from Sugarhill Boutique just as much as we are here at Kiki's HQ. See how they've styled these items below:
ZINNIA TUNIC DRESS
As seen on Coury of style blog Fancy Treehouse
SINEAD DOT MIDI DRESS WITH BELT
As seen on Sade of style blog In My Sunday Best, Kim of style blog Sweet Monday and Audrey of style blog Frassy
MADRID LILY LONGLINE KIMONO
As seen on Emma of style blog Collage Me Pretty
All these items and many more are available to buy online, get your next #ootd now!
The SS16 collection from Emily and Fin has arrived at Kiki’s Boutique and we're super excited! Emily and Fin dresses have been a firm favourite at Kiki’s for a very long time and this season we've got some shorts too!
10 reasons why we love Emily and Fin
1. The prints are unique and eclectic.
3. The modern twist on vintage inspired styles and prints (if you like it or not the fashion back in the 40’s/50's were figure hugging and very flattering…just add a bit of red lipstick and your outfit is complete!)
4. Emily and Fin apparel is so versatile it can be worn to a wedding or out during the day.
5. The prices are amazing and very affordable!
6. The fabric is soft, lovely and overall the quality is perfect. We love the cotton lining.
7. Once you find the perfect style you will be able to re-order this style every season in a fabulous new print.
8. Every style is very feminine. Feel like a million dollars in any Emily and Fin dress.
9. The ethos of Emily and Fin (the founders) is based on producing and presenting dresses every season that are beautiful and which suits the needs of every customer!!
10. Emily and Fin Dresses are always available at Kiki's Boutique... Every season in various prints!!
If you're after a dress for any occasion we highly recommend that you try one of the dresses from Emily and Fin. You won't be disappointed!
Here at Kiki's we have been busy little bees working on something shiny, new and just plain lovely! Not only have we launched a brand new website.... we have also launched some wonderful new brands too!!
Introducing... FRENCH CONNECTION, BELLFIELD, ALPHABET BAGS and POPPY LUX to name but a few! But Panic Not! We still have our trusty favourites like Olivia Burton, UGG Australia, Emily and Fin and Sugarhill Boutique.
We decided that French Connection was way too lovely to miss out on. We are really excited to be stocking their beautiful coats in the new Autumn collection. Their dresses are stunning and great for any occasion and their knitwear is just so cute!
Another brand that we are so excited about is Ravel. Yes, we have had Ravel last season but OMG have you seen their new styles this Autumn?!...their shoe collection just keeps getting better and better. We love the Oklahoma Wine and Leopard Print Court Shoe for a casual or dressed up day.
We do know that you will be so excited to see our new Emily and Fin Autumn Winter collection. The whole collection is stunning and the prints are once again fun, flirty and unique. Our favourite print this season is the winter skiers!! Of course we will be stocking the Lucy dress, our customers favourite style and we have added a few other new styles in this order. Keep a look out on Kiki's website if you are a Emily and Fin fan; if you are not you need to try these dresses as soon as you can!
Bellfield is another brand that we are stocking this season. We love how rugged they are. They capture a very Cool, British, Outdoors look. One of our favourites is the Orange Padded jacket. The colour is so vibrant and the fit is lovely.
Well we hope that you love our new site as much as we do! Let us know what you think!
Team Kiki's xx